CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: small update on my husband

ananda7 Views: 1,443
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,087,298

Re: small update on my husband

i am not sure how long ago you posted this reply comment regarding my husband smelling great on mms--- but i just read it today or i would have responded sooner.

and the answer is no--- the "smell" was not the reason my husband went on mms. the smell wasnt anything bad--- just an odd odor that a person smells like--- nothing i had even noticed too much until it was gone and he smelled awesome!!!!!

so the actual reason(s) to be on mms is that we both have herpes2. and he just has been feeling tired and run down before mms.

i have other, more serious reasons than he does. (cfids, ebstein barr virus, parasites, brain fog, possibly candida and more).

we are both herpes free so far(but it has only been a month). my husband reports more energy and stamina.... while i am free from quite a few symptoms than before but certainly am not done.

i feel so thankful to have found mms!
nice writing to you.

ananda7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)