CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ok so I got MMS and citric acid powder

ananda7 Views: 3,520
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,090,742

Re: Ok so I got MMS and citric acid powder

the citric acid solution should have 9 parts distilled water to 1 part citric acid powder.

so now you will have 1 bottle of mms and 1 bottle of citric acid .

from there-- in a clean dry glass you start with 1 drop of mms to 5 drops of the citirc acid sloution you just made.

swirl it together real good and then wait for the full 3 minutes. then add a little PURE JUICE (with no vit c ascorbate or ascorbic acids) or water. and drink.

increase 1 mms drop each dose. everytime you increase a drop add 5 more drops of citric acid solution.

the ration of citric acid to mms SHOULD ALWAYS BE 5 to 1! so if you are at 5 drops of mms then you have to put in 25 drops of citric acid solution.... 10 mms drops then you have to put in 50 drops of citric acid solution etc. etc.

i dont know if you meant it but your post sounded like you were going to add the mms to your entire bottle of citric acid solution.... and that wouldnt be right.

hope thats helpful

from ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)