CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: LAX Tea instead of SWF

moondance722 Views: 3,359
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,090,413

Re: LAX Tea instead of SWF

I, myself, love the SWF.....it's a great change up to mix in with having the same drink all the time....as many here have said....I think of like chicken noodle soup and even sometimes put a spoon in it....yummy! But I know most can take it. And there is a great alternative way to drink it so that you don't have to skip it cause it does so much good....why would you want to? Somer has posted this many times and in case she doesn't see this post I will give you one of her links...please try this before you give up on it...it really it a wonderful flush. I drink mine normal, I divide it into 2 glasses and enjoy it as it was sipping soup. Here's her recipe which I have also tried and it works wonders just the same........

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=679933#i

(copy & paste)

good luck, and please give it another shot....it's really all in the mind...don't let all the posts about how "awful" it is creep into your head. You have control here....

Happy Cleansing
J.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)