CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 24 yr old male - how to keep from ejaculating!

freakzilla Views: 2,003
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,090,702

Re: 24 yr old male - how to keep from ejaculating!

Gay??... No, me and my girlfriend. The condom thing is a touchy subject with my gf. Its caused some arguements, especially b/c she thought she was pregnant about 3 months ago, and thank the person above she wasn't. When that occured I told her I didnt want to have unprotected sex anymore, and she took it as me not trusting her.. She was and still is on birth control, but she has missed a day here and there, b/c Ive seen it. She will just double dose...??? Crazy huh?? Anyways, if I try to pull out before, 4get about it! I must ejac inside, dont ask why? Can some women explain this? This has to be some insecurity? Also, she doesnt like giving oral sex to much, b/c she was takin advantage of when she was 15 or 16. She wont really tell me about it, but it gets heer very upset. I know I Love her, so she should please me, b/c she loves it when I do it to her! I just dont understand????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.273 sec, (1)