CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is anyone out there?

desperate jason Views: 3,848
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,090,404

Re: is anyone out there?

Please don't take your life. I'm going through the same thing, I admit that I have felt like committing suicide cause of this horrible condition. I haven't gone to a doctor cause I've read about so many people who went & the doctors couldn't help them, so I'm just doing a lot of research on the internet...hoping to find a cure. All my friends are slowly fading away, I've been meaning to tell them my condition but I'm such a wimp and never do. I suffer from fecal BO & breath, I avoid talking to people whenever I can cause I'm so self conscious about my BO. Everyday is so frustrating cause no matter how many times I shower & brush my teeth I still reek. These forums online are the only thing keeping me hopeful, we just need to support each other cause I believe there is a cure, I've read about people that have suffered from this and are back to normal now, no more fecal BO/breath, have you checked out beatleakygas.com? I'm trying the Candida diet right now, have you tried this yet? I've taken Miralax too but that didn't really help at all. It is very frustrating trying so many things only to be disappointed, but your not alone we will find a cure. I absolutely hate going to work now though cause I always have to interact with people & I can read their body language so well when they smell me, then on top of that I have to go to mandatory meetings(once a month thank god) and I swear I stink up the whole room, I'm honestly surprised they haven't let me go. Keep your chin up, you can chat with me if you need someone to talk to. Damn it, I really wanted to see Cloverfield on opening night but I would reek up the whole theater, I think I'm going to go when their won't be so many people, cause despite the fact that I smell this movie looks awesome & I must see it, anyways take care, peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)