CureZone   Log On   Join
swf experience

bambs Views: 1,111
Published: 13 years ago

swf experience

hey guys,

it just dawned on me that maybe my experience was not what it should be. but it felt fine.

heres what happended:
drank the flush. a short time later experienced a sensation that felt like a litre of water reaching the end of my ass and so my butt naturally constricted. kind of like the moment you realize you have diarrhea. i went a few times over the next couple of hours. at first it was a lil' like diarrhea, mucus...y, and then i couldnt feel anything coming out at all but i could hear what sounded like a litre of water shooting into the toilette. i looked down and thats exactly what it was. it was close to clear and it felt like nothing as it came out. im not sure if its good that it was close to clear. maybe that means its not grabbing everything it should be. i dont know if increasing the salt would help that. im not going to try that unless someone suggests it.
im at the end of day 3. i did this flush on the morning of day 2. i had a regular bowel movement the evening of day one. ill be taking the senna tea tonight as i didnt go today and i know i really should. if the tea doesnt deliver in the morning ill do another flush. if the tea does deliver, ill do the flush the day after....variety...spice of life.

wondering if everyones having the same deal.
if not ill need to make the necessary adjustments. whatever those my be.

thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)