CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Complete Recovery from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

lilypond10 Views: 23,571
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,090,071

Re: Complete Recovery from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

"I can have nights when I just can't sleep because of migraine or whatever, and I would go outside on my lunch break at work and get a much needed nap in the sun. It justs give me a boost and puts me at ease.

I feel that if the theory is correct than I would do much better in the winter months. Even when it was sunny, I would usually avoid going out because I couldn't stand the cold."

-----> this is exactly what Amy Proal describes on her blog. People feel better initially with vit D be

cause it's suppressing the immune response of inflammation. But at the same time that's allowing the stealth bacteria to survive. Eventually it all catches up. Now that said ....it's my take on it after finding this information last night. So that's not much time to understand something this complex.

And also I'm still not sure one way or the other....this is a pretty radical idea..no vit D!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.109 sec, (1)