CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: : Is liver flush a necessity? afraid so

Views: 3,059
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,086,656

Re: : Is liver flush a necessity? afraid so

I haven't tried the coke flush yet but it seems the least gross. I'm going to have some pepermint tea ready to settle my stomach and some mouth wash to wash out the bad taste. I did recieve my liver phos but Miracle-Mineral-Supplement kicked my butt this week so I may attempt that flush next month. You may want to check out the egg lime flush. I hear that one is easier than the clark one.
I copied this mini flush off the cure zone. It sounds easier than the clark one.
Here it is:::::::

Here's what I've done so far:

Starting last Sunday night:

1 teaspoon nighly of my kidney cleanser to get the stone busting herbs in it.

1 tablespoon nightly of my parasite cleanser.

Friday:

I upped my colon cleanser from the 4 caps twice a day to 5 in the a.m. and at bed time.

I prepared:

1 mug of boiling distilled water
juice of one lemon
1 tablespoon of evoo
1 tablespoon of sorghum molasses
20 drops of liquid cayenne (Dennis stated to me 60 drops but I always start a herb on the light side, so that I can tract my body's reaction)

This was well stirred and sipped slowly over about 20 mins. (This is extremely good tasting and easy to get down)

Before I was even 1/2 done with the mug, I was hearing the strangest noises from under my rib cage that I've heard to date; it was more of a wood-creaking noise than it was the usual flush gurgling, but definite and constant.

When I went to bed, I had a hard time going to sleep. My circulation was being felt, my feet which stay numb alot from my fibromyalgia were like they were waking up.

2 weeks ago, I did my first stone free HC flush and so far today, there have been NO stones, and there was a riot of chaff with that flush. I had a gentle bowel movement when I woke up, there was a bit of chaff in evidence, could be more as today goes on.

There is NO toxic feeling.

I've been annoyed by a feeling of swelling and gentle pain in my liver for the last 2 weeks. This morning ... *BIG GRIN* ... I have that cherished feeling of not being aware of having a liver.

Today, my intention is to take 5 more of the LBBs this morning, eat nothing but fruits and fruit juices, have another lemonade flush tonight using 30 drops of cayenne and give y'all another report tomorrow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.078 sec, (2)