CureZone   Log On   Join
P&B shakes and gallstones

Views: 1,606
Published: 13 years ago

P&B shakes and gallstones

Hello out there,

I have Gallstones that I'm getting out thru Liver Flushes and did a parasite cleanse awhile bac, with results. Thought I'd try a P&B shake, just to see what happens.

Anyway, I drank the shake night before last and woke up yesterday morning with terrible nausea and a general 'flu-like' feeling. Lasted all day and I had the usual BM's one gets after consuming psyllum, nothing unusual.

This morning I still have a headache, nausea, indigestion, and general aches and pains all over.

I guess it could be the flu, but that's awfully coincidental. Last night I could have sworn I was having a serious gallbladder attack, though I haven't had one in many months since I started the cleanses.

Anybody else get this after consuming bentonite? I know it can't be the psyllum, since I've taken that many times. Could the Bentonite upset Gallstones somehow?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)