CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Terrible joint pain

3jaysmom Views: 4,518
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,088,868

Re: Terrible joint pain

I went to the dr today (another uti, aaargh) and told her about what has been going on with me. Although my bad anxiety is gone, I have "mini anxieties" that creep up on me, but no where near the intensity as with the mirena. She thinks that this episode is making me depressed and thinks I should try Wellbutrin. I don't , I feel like I'm just upset about my situation and scared, not depressed. So, I guess I was wondering what med you took, Claudia1969, and would you suggest staying off it, or do you think it has helped you at all. I don't know what to do at this point.
But, on the good note, she said scince I came in a few months ago, 2 other women have come in with anxiety issues that they thought was mirena related, and she told them both to consider taking it out. She said that although it wasn't her original thinking, she now realizes that the side effects are something she should look into. A small victory.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.609 sec, (1)