CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Switched oils this am

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 2,012
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 108,902

Re: Switched oils this am

I see now where you are coming from. And we have misunderstood what the other was saying. When refering to causes, I wasn't referring to allergic triggers like pollen, dust, food etc... I was refering to differnt bodily chemical reactions.

For example, when histimine is released in the body, cortisol is released to reduce the inflammation. However the reverse is also true. When the body is under stress, the body also releases cortisol, and when too much cortisol is circulating in the body, histimine is released to "use it up" so to speak. You can see how this could start a vicious cycle of inflammation and possibly adrenal fatigue. This is just one of many examples, and there are actually 2 types of histimine in the body.

I agree that avoidance of triggers provides just short term relief. Though it is an invaluable place to start. Symptom relief gives me enough energy to function daily, and work toward better health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)