CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS w/ colon cleanse liver flush?

Keep Flushin Views: 10,928
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,088,953

Re: MMS w/ colon cleanse liver flush?

My bad, I thought the question was simple, like liver flush? Miracle-Mineral-Supplement first?

If the question is where to start and begin colon cleansing and when to incorporate Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ? Sorry, I do not have any experience with doing Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and colon cleansing at the same time. Nor have I done it with Liver Flushing either. And unlikely in the future because of the dramatic low blood pressures brought about.

On a side note: I personally love the B&P shakes and that is always where I begin for standard colon cleansing mixing it with anti-parasitic herbs. Unlike Nancy, I expect and WANT to be full and fully bloated during my juice fast on B&P shakes. I do not experience hunger when I fast on them three times a day for up to ten days. Yea! It guarantees me the flatest stomach in the West when I am done! :-D The final and long awaited BM is such an amazement that it horrors the identical reverse image of my intestines.

I will likely hold off from incorporating MMS with other colon cleansing procedures.

Good luck to you, you are certainly on the right road!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)