CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can hardly breath

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,409
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 108,867

Re: can hardly breath

I suffered from allergies and chronic sinusitis for years. Here are some suggestions. Do you irrigate your sinuses? That is the first and most important step. Clearing you passages of as much mucus as possible is very important. You can use a NEti-pot, or a squeeze bottle system, which recently Walgreens and Sav-on have started carrying. Add some glutathione to you irrigation. I use about 250mg/16 oz saline solution. Many studies have shown people with allergies and chronic sinusitis lack this amino acid in their mucus. Also at least 500mg N-Acetyl Cysteine with 1000-1500 mg Vit C. You want the ratio of Vit C to be 2-3 times the amount of NAC. This is to raise the glutathione levels in your body. Glutathione itself, is not well absorbed by the stomach. The Glutathione is important because it is a natural mucus thinner.

If you suspect a sinus infection, you can add grapefruit seed extract to the solution. Also there is a formula called Neti-wash plus that contains grapefruit seed extract as well as mucus thinners (herbal) and zinc. If you suspect bronchitis, you can take the grapefruit seed extact orally. (though I suspect from what you said, most of it is coming from your sinuses)

Quercetin and Bromelain are also good supplements for sinuses/lungs. They both reduce inflammation, and Quercetin acts as a mast cell inhibitor, preventing histimine from being released, therefore preventing more mucus.

If you have allergies, Liver Flushes can help eliminate them. I have done 5 so far, and already feel it has reduced my symptoms, and I haven't even passed near the amount of stones supposedly required to get relief.

Keep pulling. Despite having thought I had eliminated most of my excess mucus, the oil pulling is causing some post nasal drip. The irrigation doesn't quite reach all the sinuses. As annoying as post nasal drip can be, it is good to get all that gunk out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)