CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida question...sanctuary2--i love the question!

ananda7 Views: 2,041
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,088,813

Re: Candida question...sanctuary2--i love the question!

sanctuary2 wrote---"So if both of you don't believe that it is possible to cure Candida with diet alone, does that work in reverse? Can you cure it without going on a strict Candida diet?"

i love your question about candida. i have done candida diets for years... i never got better. i gave up and just began eating the healthiest that i could afford at any given time.

most candida people cringe at a question like that b/c it takes away a glimmer of hope that is left... but i applaud it!

and please know that i am not saying to go off your candida diet if one is able to live relatively happy with it... but for me, with a whole family to feed and very limited funds --- it was just making life very difficult and miserable for years. it added more stress to my life than most other things during the years i did it.

dont get the wrong idea though -- i dont go over board with what i eat.... i choose more healthy foods than most of the people i know--- but i no longer drive myself and my family crazy with it. and yes, i now even eat SANDWICHES made with some bread!!!

so i just loved your post sanctuary!--- in fact i always love all your posts!

from ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)