CureZone   Log On   Join
Chiropractor

ieatworld Views: 1,528
Published: 11 years ago

Chiropractor

Hi, I was wondering if a chiropractor can fix a problem I have with my stomach. I have constipation and incomplete evacuation. A lot of times I can feel the stool sitting near my rectum but no matter what it won't push out. However, this all started after food poisoning and a round of antibiotics for it + losing 10 lbs in a short about of time. The day I got off the antibiotics I noticed my stomach was weird and I lost weight during the food poisoning. I've tried natural antifungals and potent natural anti bacterias, which have induced absolutely no reaction to my body. I tried probiotics and they were able to help my constipation for about a month and then it stopped working for me. I've used kefir and several other brands of probiotics.

Edit:
i was looking around and i noticed upper cervical care has been mentioned a few times. would it help with digestion and ibs?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)