CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pinched Nerves

Bling Views: 4,199
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,086,425

Re: Pinched Nerves

Hi, That is the trouble with doing any of these procedures. Unbalancing the body, in your case Ferratin etc.

I had similiar problem with taking high dose Iodine for hypothyroidism, 50mg of Lugols for 4 months, and developed vitiligo. Boron had been forced from the body by the high dose iodine.

I'm having my spine/neck corrected at the moment, 4th session tomorrow in just over a week and suffering quite badly today, but i was encouraged by what you had to say. I was considering a flush after my colon and parasite cleanse, even though i don't have evidence of stones, but i am told on various forums you will be surprised how much better you will feel, after having done one. To be quite honest the idea terrifies me and the detox herbs i'm taking at the moment are supposed to clean the liver anyway. I was also thinking of doing several fasts eventually to help balance my endocrine system, but then i read somewhere it can cause gallstones, and you need to flush regularly. It seems There is always consequences!!
AND PEOPLE SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES of doing any of the procedures on CZ or any natural Health Forums .

I'm sure as Parazapper says it helps lots of people, especially if definately have stones, but unless i really need to i think i will forgo that pleasure!! I don't want to unbalance my minerals again.

I don't think people should do them lightly though, without thinking of possible negative side, like mucking up bloodwork etc and losing valuable nutrients, which can cause a whole lot of different problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)