CureZone   Log On   Join
Green Drinks.....

sanctuary2 Views: 4,818
Published: 13 years ago

Green Drinks.....

If you are not already doing so, can I recommend that you start the green drinks. I never would have thought I would hear myself saying those words. But I can't tell you how much better I feel for taking them.

I am up to two drinks a day now and actually found myself "craving" one this afternoon, despite the fact that I still find them disgusting to drink. But I knew my body wanted it and who am I to argue.

Whilst I can't be 100% sure that the reason I am feeling so good is because of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or because of the green drinks, I strongly suspect that it is a combination of both. I am also drinking 3 litres a day of Alkalized Water and I know that is helping me no end as well.

After being at CZ for 10 months and trying everything under the sun to feel better, I think I have finally found what works for me.

My hair had been falling out again (long history of that) recently despite having taken iron and zinc supplements, but as soon as I started on the green drinks, it stopped. I know my green drink is high in both iron and zinc, but I believe that my body absorbs it from the liquid much more readily than from tablets. I have always had issues with absorption and I am sure that most of the supplements I have taken over the years have ended up down the toilet.

I just wish I could convince the rest of my family to take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and green drinks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.483 sec, (1)