CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What should I do?

ananda7 Views: 1,448
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,087,014

Re: What should I do?

my husband is just about ready to move into 15 drops 3x a day. here is how he did it.... he started with 1 drop 2x a day then he kept increasing one or two drops per day until he reached 15 drops 2x a day ... he stayed there for about a week and a half, maybe 2 weeks ---and in a day or two he will increase the same amount of drops(15) to 3x aday. he is waiting until he has some days off from work so that he doesnt have to take the actual bottles to work to take the midday dose. once he is on 15 3x a day he will hold that for about 2 or 3 weeks then go down to a maintenance dose of maybe 6 drops each day. and from there he doesnt know--- but he plans on taking a maintenence dose indefinately. he says he just knows it is doing something even if he doesnt get a big shock. he is the kind of person that is really in his body and knows his body --- he just says he knows this is very important for him and he hardly read anything about it himself.

he has had no detox symptoms either other than a little indigestion ---and if he doesnt eat first, once in a great while he'll get a tiny bit of nausea w/ it... but not enough for it to even disturb him too much.

both he and i have herpes2 (i have hpv 1 also). he is a big guy with alot of muscle mass. like 225 lbs. at 5 ft 11 inches. i think it is possible that his weight and physical endurance/strength has something to do with how much mms he can handle in comparison to myself who is 105 lbs. i cant seem to get passed 6 drops yet without getting very nauseas.

he has reported that not too many MAJOR changes occurred yet other than he feels that his physical endurance level a the gym has increased to some degree and that overall he feels somewhat healthier. although, he had no real major conditions either (other than hsv2 that rarely ever broke out anyhow and some irritated bowel conditions). he did begin to get a herpes breakout just shortly after starting mms, but it never ended up flourishing into an actual sore --- it just went away alltogether within a day or two.

as for me and for some other family members--- alot has happened ---and i am only at 5 drops 2x or 3x a day (you can read my posts)...

...so my point is --- just b/c your not seeing any detox that doesnt mean that the mms isnt killing pathogens as we speak.

everyone seems to have such different experiences with it-- i find it pretty a wild journey to see all the different experiences. i think we in the west have to give it alot more time than what just a couple weeks--

so for my husband and i, we diecided to trust our sense with this, be patient and and see. perhaps you will see alot more in a month or maybe even longer... and perhaps it will be very subtle--- that unless you journal or something you may not notice it. it seems we only notice when we are feeling like shit and overlook when we are feeling pretty good b/c that should be our natural state.

well, hope that helped some.

lovingly, ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)