CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Xanadude - here is a thought I had

XanaDude Views: 25,497
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,086,610

Re: Xanadude - here is a thought I had

Maybe some of those architectural designs are 'embedded' somewhere in his new website. There seems to be quite a few new additions to what the old soulinvitaion.com site had.

As far as Stan's 'uber shape' that contains the entire Hebrew alphabet, Dan Winter found much more than that in it. He demonstrated very clearly that if you take the resultant shapes generated by Stan's 'uberator' and extracted the Hebrew and / or Greek alphabet letters from it and then rotated each of those symbols on a 5 way axis and then took the composite of the resultant shapes, what you get is perfect illustrations of human body organs. I was blown away.

An expansion of that work was done by Dr. Len Horowitz who demonstrated that of you were to use an oscilloscope to analyze the waveform of certain sounds, specifically the enunciation of each of the Hebrew letters, what you would get was a perfect representation within the waveform displayed on the oscilloscope (with the time component removed) of the written Hebrew letter that was being enunciated.

Once again I was beside myself in astonishment!

And people think we are the only technologically advanced civilization that has existed on Earth - Yeah right!

We are probably getting way off topic for this thread so if you would rather move this discussion to a private venue I would be amenable to that.

XD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.656 sec, (1)