CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please answer me, thank you very much

veronicalives Views: 33,107
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 376,756

Re: Please answer me, thank you very much

hello, I would like to suggest a way to get rid of your lip problem, I don't know if it will stay away so you may have to keep using it - but it has worked for a frined of mine with psoriasis, and then with me when I got something that looked like what you have, except above my belly.

There is a product called Miracle II, I suggest u buy the small sampler pack since you may try it out first - and it has enough to see if it works for you.

First use their "soap" to clean it, please, do not use chlorinated water on your wound, use distilled water.

Second you let it air dry (and never use toilet paper on your lips - anywhere for that matter - if you want to wipe after using the toilet then get a jar with a cover, get a sponge and fill up the jar half way with hydrogen peroxide. just squeeze out the liquid and wipe - change as needed.)

Third you take the Miracle II "Gel" and smear it on.

Forth you take Aloe Vera clear gel (not the green gel, it will irritate open wounds). Put the clear aloe gel on just before the Miracle II "Gel" is dried.

leave it alone. You can do this in the morning and evening, and expect results within 3 days, maybe it will be gone within a week!

Good luck, i think this will help you. Google it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.656 sec, (1)