CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks Parazapper

San2006 Views: 4,220
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,086,469

Thanks Parazapper

Thanks for your kind words. Yeah, I think I have been lucky that I discovered Chiropractic. And it worked like a magic bullet. Spinal health is something which I did not pay attention to. I was reading more abt herbs, alkalising, fasting, vitamins, Liver Flushing etc etc. But failed to realise that healthy spine could be a backbone to health. I have tried countless number of supplements to flatten my bloated stomach. Herbs, vitamins, alkalising minerals, you name it. And now 2 months after being under my chiropractor, I noticed after a long time that I am having good BMs. So the possibilies can be endless. I am also incorporating Yoga in my daily routine, so that I can get healthier.
Next thing I want to see, is if chiropractic care can alleviate my allergies. ( August & Sept each year I am miserable). Its a long time till then, but if it works I am gonne become a convert.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)