CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: May be somewhat O/T How I do the LF.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
  Views: 3,102
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,086,373

Re: May be somewhat O/T How I do the LF.

Well there are certainly some suggestions there that would help me anyway, thankyou hanna.
ive tried the coke flush and it was still difficult to drink the oo and coke down but not quite so bad. ive tried different oils (almond being one i used a a few times) i also always get dehydrated doing the LF, i have andreas' book and do not remember the part about being able to drink water, so thanks for that!
the fasting part is always difficult too, the berries and cream part sounds awesome! :)
also the additions to the oo mixture and epsom would make things easier.

when im feeling brave again in a few months time i think i may try some of your suggestions.

and of course i think those with Gallstones have much more reason to do the LF, as i have never been diagnosed with any stones, im just doing it for overall health, a few nigly little problems, and trying to rid myself of chronic fatigue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)