CureZone   Log On   Join
How to find a doctor who treats candida
mackenzie1 Views: 26,137
Published: 12 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,085,836

How to find a doctor who treats candida

If you don't have a doctor who doesn't understand candida well enough to help you, it's important that you set out to find one. Start by getting together a list of potential doctors to select from. If you live in the U.S., below is a group of doctors, some of whose members specialize in treating candida. To find one, insert your zip code, and when the list of doctors comes up, look for one in your area who specializes in "yeast syndrome." If none comes up in your zip code, search for doctors in a larger city that is close to you:

Here are some additional organizations to look to:

American Association of Naturopathic Physicians

American Academy of Environmental Medicine

American Holistic Medical Association

If you don't live in the U.S., go to Google and type in your locality with the search term "candida doctor" or "candida clinic." For example, if you live in London, type in "London and candida clinic."

After you've arranged your doctor's appointment, bring a research article or two with you about candida so that he or she will have an understanding of where you are coming from. Here are some:


(the article starts at page 3)

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020

0.297 sec, (2)