CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flushing is a very smart thing to do

ParaZapper Views: 4,254
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,085,829

Re: Liver Flushing is a very smart thing to do

>- Sansbrain2006 has been bashing the Liver Flush for over a year now,

(edited)
I have seen some of their prior rantings and am aware that they have an agenda. However, I for one am not going to allow such obvious misinformation to lead others to serious misunderstanding. I see that this person may not appear to care about the injury that they may cause to others as a result of their malformed aggression. I think that they are looking for an answer and that they may just be angry that it has not availed itself to them yet.

Liver Flushing is beneficial to many including those who do not have gall stones. Despite the fact that a few people do experience some nausea from it, cleansing your body is a very good thing.

I for one, have talked to hundreds of people who have done liver flushes, parasite cleanses, kidney flushes, chelation, etc. The vast majority report it as a very positive experience.

On the other hand, there are a few trolls around who consistantly bash these beneficial therapies as if they were the proverbial coming of the beast. I can not see why except to think that they are social ???s seeking attention, that is unless they are actual pharmaceutical trolls.

Anyone who wants the truth about flushing should see the survey on flushing that hundreds have taken.

It certainly shows how beneficial the therapy is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)