CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flushing is stupid....

San2006 Views: 5,222
Published: 11 years ago

Liver Flushing is stupid....

...and sadly lot of ppl are doing it because they are brain-washed by internet and dont have too many options left. Western medicin has failed them, as they are offering pills and surgery. So they look for "ALTERNATIVES"....

Then they gather their courage to chug 1/2 cup of olive oil to "clease their livers" Gosh!! They vomit and have nausea but continue to drink the oil on bi-weekly basis and drink plenty of Epsom Salt to induce diarrhea.

I have done it myself over a dozen times. And will never do it again. I am saddened by the fact that so many naive ppl are doing it, and rejoicing those green stones. Its plain stupid...

I am anti-western medicin and have myself been looking for alternative health.

A un-healthy spine can be root cause of many health problems.

If there is a "mechanical problem in car, what difference does it make, what kind of gas it gets. the car is still broken" ... Similarly, if you have unhealthy spinal cord, what difference does it make what kind of foods you are consuming. You will contine to be unhealthy. Of course eating healthy is very improtant, but also fix your BACKBONE.

If you want to clean your liver, drink plenty of lemonade,. ACV, sour foods/fruits (eg cranberries) and get into some exercise(yoga/pilates). It will heal the entire body...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)