So I completed a flush Saturday, and 2 hours after my last Epsom Salt drink and before I ate anything, I thought I would pull, since I know many toxins get released during the flush. I am NOT exaggerating when I say the oil pretty much turned foamy the instant I put it in my mouth! I didn't even get a chance to pull it. I spit it out and did it again. By the 4th swig, it finaly slowed down to the point I could pull for a few minutes. It was really freaky.
I already knew I was pretty toxic, with all my allergies. I just started oil pulling, and I never worry about pulling too long since 5 minutes and it becomes foam. But still, this was unreal.