CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blundi is faking

Views: 25,353
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,946

Re: Blundi is faking

I understand the reason why people respond to a "cure" that would seem so simple as to drink some water. I do understand it.
I am repeating myself here, but when the machine was purchased 5 years ago, it was simply because of Johns claim that my parents could use less or no chemicals in their pool and hot tub. While both of my parents are highly educated people, they just didn't want to expose their grandchildren to the pool chemicals. They have a rather large pool, so a large amount of chemical is needed to keep the water perfect and to their standards.
My father saw the add in newsmax and although it sounded to good to be true, my educated father bought John's Science hook line and sinker, as have many others who I can only assume are not stupid, but just didn't have anything to prove it wrong or a place on the net to look at others who may have had a bad experience.
My father followed the instructions to a tee, and the pool was green within a short time. It was costly to have the pool water brought back to it "Crystal Clear" appearance and it had to be done with even more chemicals, and the pool was off line for a week or so while the chemistry was put back in balance.
When my mother called to confront John about what appeared to be false claims of his "olympic size pool" with no chemicals for years, John hung up on her. That was when I got involved.
With his "no return policy", they were stuck with the machine and out $1700 and still had to use all the same chemicals.
I started this blog so if someone wanted to hear others what others had experienced they had something and not just the BS John was telling everyone who called. It continued to get even more nasty as contact was made with John.
I have to admit I hope John is run out of town and I hurt his business and I know I have at the least hurt his business with the truth.
As for the reasons why my parents won't sell the machine, they would rather soak up the cost then have one of his machines out there because of them. Yes, they have the money to do that, but it was never about the money as much as the principle of how John operates and misleads to make a buck.
If people don't like what I have to say, start your own blog or feel free to comment here as I do.

bludini

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.891 sec, (2)