CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 6

Molly Bloom Views: 1,391
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,846

Re: Day 6

Thanks Pepe,

I decided to go off the cleanse last night, and better prepare for it next time. I hear you on the colon cleansing reaction. When I did my first cleansing 2 years ago, I did the Oxypowder during a series of colonics. I think I ended up with Mt. Vesuvius on my butt. I don't want to go there again either!

I've been drinking the African Bird Pepper in my green drinks on and off for a couple years. I'm up to 1/2 tsp! Some might consider that crazy, but it's amazing how you get used to it. Any other cayenne is so wimpy! I guess I really over did it though during this cleanse, let's just say my eliminations, well...have you seen films about pouring molten iron??? Yep, it was officially painful towards the end. No sign of the above, thank goodness!

The only thing I will have to do is take a week off work. I get up at 4:45 a.m. to go (to the gym) to workout, so that I can be in the office by 7 a.m......No time to wait around for eliminations, my time is too tight in the mornings. Too bad, I was trying to fit this in. I wonder how other people fit this around their work schedule? I have read that you do not have to drink the salt the entire 10 days, is that right?

Thanks for your help pepe. Didn't mean to come in here and be a miscreant, just know what happened last time I attempted to drink salt water and was hanging my hat on those sites that said that salt water was not necessary. Thanks for your support.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.266 sec, (1)