CureZone   Log On   Join
Insomnia?

Views: 4,262
Published: 15 years ago

Insomnia?

I started pulling about a week ago. Just once a day,though on Saturday I was able to do it twice. The very first time I pulled, I had just found the forum and did it before bedtime. I couldn't sleep that night, and was told pulling can cause insomnia and not to do it before bedtime. So since then, I have only done it in the morning. But I am still having some sleep problems, and going to bed way too late, like 1:00 am. But last night, I didn't get to sleep until 4:00am! Luckily I didn't have to get up early. I slept until 10:00 and suprisingly don't feel very tired.

I know part of my problem is that since embarking on my quest for good health, and finally making some progress, I don't need the 10-12 hours I used to. I know I really need to reset my body clock. But I don't normally have insomnia. Can the pulling be causing this, even though I only do it once/day in the morning? Should I cut back or take a break?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)