CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 6

pepe Views: 1,372
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,342

Re: Day 6

I'm not sure that what you are calling "salt loading" but that terminology seems to me like a misconception to how the SWF actually works. The way it works is that the precise mix of 2 tsp of salt to 32 oz of water has the same specific gravity of blood thus it just passes through your system and it does not get absorbed. The main cause of the SWF not working properly and or being absorbed is dehydration and the system trying to retain all fluids including the SWF.

My personal protocol is first to make sure I am well hydrated the day before and upon arising first thing in the morning I'll drink like 16 OZ of water to asure that the system is well hydrated then around 1/2 hr later do the SWF. If by 1 hr I haven't had a major squirt from the SWF I will down a qt of plain water.

There is always doing the tea at night and then in the morning as described in the book.

I am quite familiar with Oxy know what it is and have used it "after" the MC for mop up operations. Radiator flush works great in flushing your cars radiator but you don't add radiator flush to the gas you put in your gas tank now do you??  ;+D

All of the above have absolutely NOTHING to do with being "purists". It's just simply common sense and how things actually work. We don't know how the chemical action from the magnezium with the digestive fluids in the system affects the workings of the different components of the MC as I explained before. The OXY, the Epsom and the SWF all work in completely different and unrelated ways.

I just Googled African Bird Pepper and see that it is in the Capsium genus which means that it is cayenne so you're good there. The hotness of cayenne is measured in Scolville Heat Units (HU). From my Google search I see the ABP stuff is in the 90 to 150K HU range. Yeaosa!!   As per herbalist proponents of the healing properties of cayenne it needs to be at least 90,000 HU to have theraputic effects. Regular grocery store cayenne ranges from 20,000 to 30 K. Most experienced
MC'ers around these here parts  myself included use 1/4 tsp of the 90K HU stuff per drink.

Dunno what you mean by "text book elimination" but as long as things are moving it's always a good thing. The question is what is the effect of the Oxy on the working of the other componenents . The Oxy works by the chemical rection of the magezium with the digestive fluids and that generates oxygen  so there most definetly is a change of chemistry in the system that is most definetly  not par of the MO of how the MC works and has been preven to work for over 50 years.

On a personal experience note I can tell you that I was going for a 40 dayer and around day 30 of the MC by the book I decided that I would turn the last 10 days into a colon cleanse which is what I believe you are doing and not benefiting from the total overal cleansing of the MC as designed. Anyways on my experience after adding the Oxy things seemed to be going OK but I developed the mother of all hemorhoids and I'm not someone who gets hemorhoids at all. It got so painful that it even became difficult to walk. So guess who's never gonna do that again................;+D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)