CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to MMS: Many questions!

ananda7 Views: 1,526
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,554

Re: New to MMS: Many questions!

there are quite a few people on this forum with candida and ibs. i know people are having results in many areas--- but everyone is still pretty new here --- there is still the matter of time for more and more to post more and more results.

when i read about mms i initially got the impression from the malaria stories that it was going to take care of my situation quickly.... and some things have happened quickly... but malaria is an acute condition while many of the conditions we are having are chronic.

mms works on pathogens as soon as it comes in contact with them... your first dose! but it may take some time to get to all of it with more chronic conditions.

read the post here on the forum. almost everyone has some sort of healings going on whether it be big or small... things are really happening with mms.

things are happening right in my very family everyday with mms...

so, to sum it up--- it is still pretty early in the game for most on this forum to report a TOTAL healing for these more chronic conditions... but they are definately going in that direction as you will read!

there are acute curings reported on this forum already.

just follow the protocol and please keep us posted. reading this forum has been invalubale for me in this mms journey!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)