CureZone   Log On   Join
New to MMS: Many questions!

n8 kay Views: 1,650
Published: 13 years ago

New to MMS: Many questions!

I'm 17 and I've had IBS-like, candida symptoms for 2+ years now. I've researched far and wide, different protocols and nothing has lasted more than 10 days. Everything has brought me to this forum where it seems to be a last strand of hope. I used to get excited when i'd find something new, but i don't plan to make that mistake this time. I will be ordering it tomorrow granted it is $10 on ebay. However i do have some questions about it...

most of all i'm curious of its chelating effect. one man on a video on youtube reported it to have one, is this true? if so, what is the Science behind it? i thought it only destroyed acidic organisms with a pH of lower than 7?

also, what impact could this have on something like IBS? i know that's just a name but that's how it's categorized by the symptoms. and has anybody with candida been cured/relieved?

really this seems to me like the new H202 and Vitamin C. It treats basically all the same things as opti-dosing on Vit. C does.

but i'll put it to the test. thanks for replies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)