CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: something is going on with the herpes 2

ananda7 Views: 10,570
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,478

Re: something is going on with the herpes 2

i can truly understand how you feel first hand! i got herpes when i was about 24 and i am now 41. i still got married after that and i still had three very beautiful healthy, herpes-free children (all delivered c-section)! so, life goes on.

i am sorry you have to go through this though, i know society makes it such a big deal when it really is just like any other virus... just in a wierd spot.

just know that you are a just as beautiful a person as you always were---- and dont let societal veiws interfere with your knowing of that! its all a societal trance! it means absolutely nothing about you as a person! you just were at the wrong place at the wrong time. and everyone has something they wish they didnt do....everyone!

the good news is ---your now at the right place at the right time! you found this forum and this support. you can start mms anytime you want. if you are having a breakout i would suggest to dilute activated mms with distilled and pat it right on the sores themselves. it stings --but just deal with it, it only last a few minutes.

when i put it on my mouth sore herpes i put 6 drops of mms and 30 drops of citric acid activator --waited the three minutes--- and put a little tiny bit of distilled water in it and just patted it on the sore. i did that about 4 or 5 times in a day. then it dried up and went away in about 2 days. i also take it internally.

i really feel this is doing something-- but it may take a while.... but i t may not. i will keep you posted. i am prepared to follow this protocol through. i hope you do the same. you may have different experiences than i. and i would hope you will share them with me and count on me for support.

how old are you. do you have any other issues you know of that you are dealing with? are you female or male? mms will help your whole body, not just the herpes. go for it!

all blessings
ananda

good luck and please keep me posted, okay? i bought mine from global light, you can both the mms and the activator along with a timer all for about 25 bucks with shipping. here is their site
http://www.globallight.net/mms_86.html.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)