Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
AilsaRose Views: 1,912
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,342

Re: Day 6

Hey Molly,

I think that perhaps the salt water flush and salt loading may be different. As I understand it salt loading is using 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a 1/2 cup of water followed by 12 - 16 ounces of water. That would make a total amount of water to be around 16 - 20 ounces of water depending on the amount that one uses to chase the 1/2 cup of salted water.

The salt water flush is a full 32 ounces of water with 2 teaspoons of salt. This solution is the same specific gravity (the same salt content) as the body (like blood, tears, sweat). Therefore it passes through the body without being absorbed or retained.

The measurements of this must be exact...the 2 level teaspoons of salt to 32 ounces (one quart) of water. You drink this on an empty stomach. You don't have to chug it but you should drink it in about 10 minutes.

Your stomach holds about two cups (16 ounces), after you drink the first half of your salt water flush it empties into the small intestines and begins cleansing there. Then after drinking the other two cups this continues to flow from the stomach to the small intestines which in turn pushes the first part of the water from the small intestines to the large and eventually to the colon. Eventually eliminated and taking a lot of junk with it.

Oxypowder is supposed to be a good colon cleanser but it is not just Magnesium, so the other ingredients (Acacia powder is one...and also the veg capsules) would be enough to keep your digestive system working. One of the mail reasons of the cleanse is to give the digestive system a rest and to cleanse.

The salt water flush cleans the entire digestive system not just the colon.

You may know all this already.

I was just thinking that perhaps the reason you retained the salt from salt loading may be because the amounts were not the same salt content as your body. The salt water flush may not affect you in the same way. I too have problems with edema but not when using the salt water flush. I did not loose much weight while on the cleanse but I did loose many inches. Over three off of my waist and abs.

Wishing the best...

~~Ailsa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (2)