CureZone   Log On   Join
something is going on with the herpes 2

ananda7 Views: 11,602
Published: 11 years ago

something is going on with the herpes 2

my husband and i have been on mms for about 13 days.

he has herpes 2 and i have herpes 1 and 2. my husband has built up to taking 15 drops 2x a day (he is on his 8th day at that particular dosage).

i am only at 4 to 5 drops 2x a day (b/c of nausea).

here is what we have noticed with herpes. on the 4th day my husband was on mms at 15 drops dosage he had felt the sensations of a breakout in the usual spot he gets them. the herpes started to break out and then didnt quite come out all the way. ---2 days later there was no herpes on the site and no tingling sensation either.in a nutshell, the sore never actually broke out.

a similar thing is now happening to me over the last 3 or 4 days. i have been feeling the sensation and tingling in the genital area of a herpes sores coming on... but no sores are actually coming out--- the sensation and tingling are still there for me(unlike my husband who reports no sensation anymore at all, except for initially; while i still feel sensation) but no sores are breaking out.

not sure what is happening and why they are not breaking into actual sores... but it seems like a really good sign that some sort of healing is going on!

i find this quite an interesting journey with mms.

as an aside--- i posted before, when i put the mms directly on the herpes 1 sore on my mouth it dried up and went away quickly. i cant put it on the gential sores b/c they wont break out into actual sores --- or i would be putting mms on them--- i think that is pretty good news!

i have never felt hopeful of anything before mms in regards to herpes virus. i have invested tons of time and money on many alternative therapies for herpes. this is the first time that something actually feels like it is doing something!

from ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)