New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
molly bloom Views: 1,416
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,271

Re: Day 6

Pepe -

I cannot do the SWF, period. I've tried salt loading before, and my body rejects it each and every time. I know that there are purists for the original MC, but I've also read others. I've also read that many digest the salt, and that some digest it so well they lose no weight, which is not my focus here anyway, but it's telling that the salt is doing something to their body. With my salt loading, I experience extreme edema, and I throw it up each and every time. My body treats it like a poison.

Oxypowder is simply magnesium, and used quite often as a very effective colon cleanse, similar to drinking Epsom Salts , which is similar to chugging excesses of salt water, I think?

So, if someone absolutely cannot do the SWF, what would you suggest?

Also, the African Bird Pepper is Cayenne, but it's about the hottest you can get. You have to be careful with that stuff, it will put hair on your chest. I think that's why my stomach has flip flopped because I've been drinking it really really hot!

Anyway, I sort of fell into this a week ago. My eliminations are pretty textbook, and I thought that was the key to this whole thing?

I hope this is doing what it promised. So far so good. I've lost 10 pounds in 5 days, so something is happening.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.561 sec, (1)