CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone getting sensitive teeth with OP?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
prettysoulful Views: 2,019
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 108,411

Re: Anyone getting sensitive teeth with OP?

The sensitivity has subsided even more today, so that I don't feel much of anything when I drink liquids now.

I'm thinking that it must have to do with the combination of flushing and OP at the same time. I know that the megadose of magnesium can cause some mineral shifts especially with calcium(often reducing calcium levels), and I would guess that since teeth absorb calcium from saliva that the oil MAY be capturing that calcium during OP. So, perhaps the calcium/magnesium shift that any other time might go unnoticed is prolonged a bit, in term of teeth, because of the removal of some of the calcium by the oil. If someone knows this line of thinking to be totally off-base, please let me know, and clarify, thanks.

I have read that the teeth are in a constant state of losing and reincorporating calcium, magnesium, and other minerals into the matrix from the saliva and with the help of xylitol. I can only guess that this system was affected by the flush/OP combination. I supplemented calcium(no magnesium) last night and this morning, and believe that may be helping to get the ratios balanced again.

I'm just glad the sensation is passing, that had me a little worried.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.701 sec, (1)