CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 6

molly bloom Views: 1,418
Published: 14 years ago

Day 6

I woke up this morning feeling really good. Yesterday was emotional. I was pretty spaced out all day, very difficult at work. But no matter how stressful it was there, I felt very calm, but a bit moody.

I am going to go work out, something I haven't done all week. I read that this is the time to give your body rest, but I feel like I need to sweat.

I have not done the SWF's, I've used Oxypowder instead. I took between 3-5 each night, and my eliminations seem to be similar to what I've read. Every time I drink the lemonade my stomach goes nuts, and last night it seemed that right after I drank it (I'm using African Bird Pepper), what came out of me looked like the bird pepper?

I've experienced a ton of mucus evacuation. Long strings of it. Last night was intense for that. I think I read that it's a good thing? I was hoping it wasn't because the bird pepper was causing my intestines damage!

I am trying to get over a flair of costochondritis (inflammation of the rib cartilage). It has been gone for two years since I started cleansing (from my first liver flush), but has come back in spades. So far only twinges of the pain this morning, which is great. I have had to take anti-inflammatories for a number of weeks now, and I want to get off that cycle, but the pain was too much and I succumbed.

I have a ton of things to do this weekend....damn. But I think it's better to keep myself distracted.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.559 sec, (1)