CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pregnancy and MMS

hanna Views: 3,594
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,083,443

Re: Pregnancy and MMS

Indeed I have read it too, I wish I knew where.

But pregnancy has come up before, see search box, and spacehoppa already must have read she did not have to stop. If I could do it over again I would never take any prescription drugs when I was pregnant and from what I know now after 40 years off and on on anti-depressants etc and finding out all the bad stuff in it like fluorides (learned about that on the Iodine forum). Besides now I have ended up with head tremors like you often see at people in nursing homes, there is a name for it but I forgot.
Luckily for the last 5 years I have been been improving my lifestyle and try all kinds of protocols to clean my body and I am off all prescription drugs since Oct'03.

Sorry that sounds a little bit off topic, but you are still young so you don't know yet what it is all doing to your body. I have been your age and was happy with all the pills I got, because they were approved by the doctor.
Of course you have to make your own decisions, just thought to share my experience.
BTW my grown up children and grandchildren follow doctors too, even with me as an example.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.578 sec, (1)