CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tried my first pull, very interesting.

trapper/kcmo Views: 7,519
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 108,314

Re: Tried my first pull, very interesting.

the gist i got out of the literature at the time was that you dont want to pull right after you have eaten because you will pull nutrients from the bloodstream that your bady has gone to the trouble of placing in your blood. i am of the opinion that we eat way to much anyway, so i dont see this as a problem so much, but if you are eating for your health, it is best not to expend the energy processing it and then yanking the finished product out before it gets to the cells.

thats the best i can do. it sounds like you will be okay. the beauty of all of this is that it doesnt hurt to experiment and listen to your body. it knows what is good for it even when we dont. it is when we force it and develope unhealthy habits that it looses its ability to function this way. there is a right way for you and it will be different for the next. the rules are a guideline. thats how i use rules, anyway. so i always doit as perfect as i can the first time to see what it is supposed to be like and then i experiment. i made a rule a long time ago not to do anything i couldnt make a part of my lifestyle or at least see it through to a conclusion. if it isnt food, i dont see it as sustainable any more. just like with this oil pulling(i wish they would change the name on the forum), i dont get a lot of good out of it any more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (1)