CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Swishing, 3-4 Minutes Only

prettysoulful Views: 5,150
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 108,270

Re: Swishing, 3-4 Minutes Only

It seems that pretty much as soon as the oil becomes thin it should be expelled. A person could time their swishing to get an idea of how long it is taking to get to that point. Such information may even be used to gauge how efficiently their body is detoxing.

I tried OP several months back, and have started again today with the intention of continuing and observing certain physical responses. I personally feel that 15 minutes is too long for me as I begin to struggle with the volume and thinness of the liquid well before then. But, I didn't have any toxic reactions all the same. I believe that most health protocols are most effective when tailored to the individual.

Perhaps people can report some of their noticeable results, including their herx responses along with the length of time they tend to swish. Perhaps over a larger group we can see if there is a correlation between time, adverse reactions, and healing responses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

6.016 sec, (1)