CureZone   Log On   Join
a differing opinion

trapper/kcmo Views: 5,806
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 108,270

a differing opinion

i remember this.

the only toxin one would have to worry much about reabsorbing would be mercury. freeing it up allows it to methylate and that is the most toxic form. but i am not even sure the oil frees up mercury.

i played with this notion and found no problem with loading up the oil. in fact, i have pulled for 20 minutes, and then again and again until i started getting lighter pulls. i always got relief and never felt toxed by the experience. i was so sensitive ot any toxins i couldnt even be in traffic without getting downright ill from the fumes. i know toxic. i dont think this is a concern. and i generally agree with andreas. i just think he is being overly cautious. he is also lending a lot of credibility to the power of this technique, if you pay close attention to what he is saying. i will say it again - it works.

in conclusion, with a little experience, a person can feel when the oil is saturated. with me, it feels like it looses its viscosity. once the oil is full, it is definitely time to spit and rinse!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)