CureZone   Log On   Join
Moreless or Grz / Baths

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Pman Views: 1,486
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,082,435

Moreless or Grz / Baths

There has been some recent discussion about the alkalizing baths, and how Grz put 2 and 2 together to come up with different combinations.

Since the website is no longer (and I don't recall reading this answer when it was up and running), could either of you elaborate on which bath would be best for maintenance and why.

In other words I alternate every night between ES - ACV and the ES -H2o2 - BS. My health has skyrocketed over the last year so I don't see the need to cutback, but are there certain signs one should notice in choosing one over the other??

I feel a little more alive after the ACV bath and hoestly that is the one that cured my full body eczema when I discovered the genius of Moreless. They all seem to work, and I have extremely low bodyfat but could I still be low in the Potassium department by the way I react most postively to he ACV bath????

Grz said something about the calcium uptake in the plant world being blocked and if you could, could you explain how that would relate to the bathS???

Thanks again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)