CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it ok to do the MMS and heal the gut at the same time?

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
angelofeventide Views: 4,977
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,082,376

Re: Is it ok to do the MMS and heal the gut at the same time?

Thanks, that helps a bit. About the Paradophilus, do you think it's worth the money? I mean, if it's not as strong as a probiotic, I'm wondering if I should reorder it? I spent like $90 this last route it's only going to last me 2-3 weeks. I can't afford to do that and be off work. We're not rich folk! Do you have a probiotic that you would recommend more than the Paradophilus that is not a bloody fortune? I would prefer one that is dairy free, like the paradophilus.

As far as the LGS goes, I'm currently not taking anything. I've tried it all, Aloe Vera, L-Glutamine, Slippery Elm, and a ton of other stuff, and none really helped. I have a call into an NP in a city near where I live, that my co-worker told me about. He supposedly has an alkalizer product that cured her friend of state 4 Breast Cancer and saved her from a double masectomy. The alkalizer put her body back into perfect balance, so that the cancer couldn't survive in an alkaline ph anymore. I'm going to get some from him to start taking and see if has something he recommends for the LGS. I'm trying to be as streamlined right now as I can, as when I start the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I won't be working and I need to be as careful as I can with what I spend on stuff. The less the better. Luckily the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is cheap. I can't start it until March, as my husband is in the military and we will be moving at the end of next month to our new duty station - wherever that will end up being. I have no desire to be traveling across the country or on a plane across the globe with my head possibly buried in a barf bag or trying to find a place to go to the bathroom. That is the only reason I am waiting. And I am so toxic and get die-off easily, that I know that is going to be my case. Thanks for the info. again!

Kir

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)