CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it ok to do the MMS and heal the gut at the same time?

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
jfh Views: 5,167
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,081,910

Re: Is it ok to do the MMS and heal the gut at the same time?

The instructions for the 15x3 is for the protocol to kill off the major pathogens and pathogen count. Then after a week on this 15x3, you should be able to go to a maintenance dosage of 4 to 6 drops per day.

It is no problem for you to "work on" you leaky gut at the same time as you daily consumption of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Just wait for about an hour. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will not harm your probiotics. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement only kills the anaerobic kind with less than pH 7. The paradophilous does not give you a sufficient amount of probiotics anyway. It's trick is that it provides you with the byproducts of probiotics that may be hard to get otherwise. That is why Humble says it is okay to take with MMS.

What are you using for your leaky gut? I'm taking l-carnosine and zinc to heal the walls of the intestines. I'm also taking about a cup of aloe vera juice. It is supposed to be helpful in healing the tissue as well.

My current theory is that the MMS will kill the fungus; but the roots are still dying within the walls of the intestines and probably other organs/tissues. This keeps the intestinal wall permeable, until it can heal over. That still presents the leaky gut syndrome for a while; even though the source of the problem is dead. The daily maintenance of MMS will keep other fungi or bad bacteria from infiltrating the newly opened spaces. It will also keep down infection and inflammation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)