CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: depression while taking humaworm

mackenzie1 Views: 5,022
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,081,377

Re: depression while taking humaworm

I got rid of the yeast overgrowth using both natural methods I learned about through Curezone and medical care. I first sought medical care in November 2006, when my problem with yeast was so severe that it had jumped from my body and started growing on my skin. The journey from there took six months, but it was doable. My first antifungal was Difulcan, 150 mg per day for seven days. This put a dent in the yeast, but the yeast was so prolific, that it was able to regroup quickly. My doctor then put me on Nystatin for several weeks (four 500,000 unit pills per day.) The yeast got better until December 2006, when the yeast made a strong comeback after having to go on an antibiotic for bronchitis. As a result, I had to go back on Difulcan (100 mg per day for 10 days) and then continued with the Nystatin.

After that, the yeast remained more in control. I was about 50 percent cured, but it was still a struggle. As I researched Curezone, I kept reading that parasites might be a cause of candida. After reading a post on the candida support forum that a poster had cured herself of candida after taking Humaworm, followed by a colon cleanse, then a three-day vegetable fast, I decided to try it. I'm very glad that I did, too, because I did have a problem with parasites (I eat a lot of salads at salad bars, which may have been the problem.) My first round of Humaworm wasn't easy, though. It forced the yeast in my body out through my skin, and I went through a healing crisis. When I had finished the 30-day round, though, I was cured.

Unfortuneatly, however, in November 2007, I came down with bronchitis again, and had to go on two rounds of antibiotics. I was very nervous and concerned about this, but took probiotics and ate yogurt hoping that I would not be effected. After mentioning my situation to a fellow candida colleage (Indianajones) on this forum, she mentioned that her doctor had told her that as long as she was on Difulcan while taking the antibiotics, she would be O.K. I decided that to be safe, I had better go back on Nystatin. I'm glad that I did because I was very surprised at how much die-off I experienced in the first week. The die-off was in the form of a drunken, surreal feeling, which is very indicative of a presence of yeast. The die-off only lasted a week, though, so hopefully I'm out of the woods now. This shows, however, the importance of being on-guard when taking antibiotics.

In dealing with yeast, I've found that taking probiotics is important, as well as following a low-carb diet. I used Garden of Life's Primal Defense during 2006, but after finding a probiotics forum here, I decided to try Nature Way's Primadophilus. I found it at Vitamine Shoppe, and like it a lot. A poster on the candida support forum has found live fermented saurkraut as the best probiotic for her. She likes Rejuvenative's brand, which is organic and can be found at a natural food store. She was in a very bad way with candida, and cured herself using fermented sauerkrut as a probitic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)