CureZone   Log On   Join
trying to alkalise!

Views: 1,853
Published: 11 years ago

trying to alkalise!

I realise that if you know or suspect you are carrying a heavy acid load, you cannot take too much alkine in one go! I realise, because last night I put some nano calcium in a glass of water as I already had pain in various places that I attribute to over acid, and sluggish lympth..

so in the night I end up with more pain and the toothach type pain all over right back shoulder and right uppper arm..due to lymph being overburdened I think with acid waste that has come out of the cells due to taking the nano calcium.

I did not even take a large dose!

So am g uessing there is no quick way to alkalise just keep on the alkaline foods, and alkalising products..

Do people in this forum also do the askmore less alkalising drink? I am just starting this , but still don't like the fact that the calcium hyroxide is a hazardous substance before its diluted..!

any thoughts?

AJD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)