CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 11 drops intital dose

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
sanctuary2 Views: 2,770
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,081,740

Re: 11 drops intital dose

"I am in Las Vegas, NV USA."

I've been to Vegas 3 times now. Not for the gambling... but usually as a base for places close by. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Grand Canyon. Last year we went on a Colorado River Raft for 8 days down the canyon. It was both the best thing I have ever done and the worst. I was fit and healthy and happy when I went on that trip, and I have never been the same since. My husband got violently ill on the trip and I got sick once we got home. I still haven't recovered and that was back in April last year. But I still love the Canyon....

Oh, and I was born and raised in Melbourne. Lived there up until 2.5 years ago when we went outback...

"As a woman, Liver Flushing helps flush out excess estrogen and makes me feel way more like myself aka better. I also use progesterone to balance estrogen."

As much as I would love to, I just can't liver flush. I have thought about it and thought about it and there is no way I could do it. I was using progesterone up until recently. Just wanted to see what things would be like without it. Guess I got my answer.

"Instead of an enema or Liver Flush you could might have luck with a salt flush and see if that clears up any emotional toxins."

That I can do.....

"I keep my colon clean on a regular basis. So it is natural for me with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or any other cleanses."

I have done Bowel Cleanses before, no problem. I still have some Oxypowder in the cupboard, but since I am going regularly, I didn't think I needed to push things whilst on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

"What are you feeling? :-)"

Actually feeling a little more positive today. Might be cause I didn't take my morning dose, can't say for sure. Think I will try some other probiotics and stick with the evening dose for now.

Thanks for the input.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)