CureZone   Log On   Join
little more about herpes story

ananda7 Views: 1,575
Published: 11 years ago

little more about herpes story

a little about my talk with denis richards on the phone. he said that his herpes is cleared up. he said he was doing 3 things. those three things were a certain type of Colloidal Silver (he has it available on his site as well as mms) ozone and mms. he told me that he cannot say if it was a combo of all three that cleared the herpes and brought no more outbreaks or the mms alone-- b/c he used all three.

he said that jim himble said the mms alone would have done it. he said when he stopped his mms the herepes broke out again. i

nitially, i told him that i was going to get the silver from him but after i thought about it i felt thtat i would rather see if jim humble is right and mms alone will work without the aid of silver and ozone.

now after hearing from coffe cup on this forum,it feels right for me to use dmso with mms to carry it b/c i want to force mms to cross the blood brain barrier. for me, which is rare, it is almost certain that the herepes has infected my brain (long story about how). whether mms crosses the blood brain barrier without the aid of dmso, i am not sure. i am going to see if i cant find that out or have someone i know speak to jim humble about that.

from ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)