CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and Cancer marker

smibbe Views: 2,739
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,080,989

Re: MMS and Cancer marker

Those tests measure shedding cancerous cells (which all cells do as they reproduce) cancerous and some tumor types shed at very fast rates which usually indicate cancer is gaining.

Keep in mind when you are attacking the malignant cells with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement they are dying off and thus showing up in blood at a higher rate. Ten days is not enough time to show true healing yet.

Of course, it is YOUR call on what do to. Instincts count, a lot. If it were me, I'd keep going... and would consider other options as well. I have seen a lot of gain from those using the Budwig diet. Lots of good Internet information about that.

From personal use of that diet I've found I actually like that combination of flaxseed oil and cottage cheese when I use a hand (stick) blender (about $20) and have added agave nectar for sweetness and a heaping amount of cinnamon. In my case, I have a lot of genetic cancer and I wanted to go on it to try and head it off at the pass, in addition to a clean and green diet and adding in Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I've seen improvement in my blood Sugar levels from this diet alone. In my case, it's just taking it once a day. Dry skin on my feet is now a thing of the past as well - a great thing for me!

HANG in there! There are so many good people on here who CARE about what you are going through. There are many who may never contribute in writing on here but pray for you and send healing thoughts across time and space to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)